Road To Success Scholarships
Rewarding good students with clean driving records
Your senior year is finally here and you’ve worked hard to earn good grades. Grinnell Mutual and its independent agents would like to reward you for your efforts as both a good student and a good driver. We are proud to continue the Road to Success Scholarship Program, designed just for Grinnell Mutual customers like you. Sixty $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors throughout our 11-state area.
A high school senior eligible for the $1,000 Road to Success scholarship:
- Is currently insured through a personal auto policy with Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company or Grinnell Select Insurance Company, or
- Is a dependent named on a Grinnell Mutual or Grinnell Select Insurance Company insurance policy
- Maintains a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0
- Has a clean driving record (no accidents or violations)
- Plans to attend an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the fall of 2013 as a full-time student
- Is not a dependent of any Grinnell Mutual employee
You may pick up an application from your local Grinnell Mutual agent or you may click here to download it.
Download the application
All applications must be submitted to Grinnell Mutual by March 31:
Road to Success Scholarship
Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company
PO Box 790
Grinnell, IA 50112-0790
Attn: Road to Success Scholarship
The student must be a Grinnell Mutual customer when the scholarship is awarded. If the auto policy is canceled prior to this time for any reason, the scholarship is void and another recipient may be chosen.
Scholarship recipients will be selected at random. The selection decision will be final. Recipients will be recognized and awarded at graduation time in the spring.