Protect your farm business
It’s no secret that farming operations are growing increasingly complex and dependent upon technology. As an insurer of the rural marketplace, we focus on changes in agriculture, so that together with our affiliated farm mutuals*, we are providing the best products to cover your farm.
Commercial Agribusiness Coverage:
- Personal Structures
- Farm Buildings
- Household Personal Property
- Equipment and Implements
- Commercial Buildings
- Business Personal Property
- Inland Marine
Optional Coverages for Building, Personal Property, or Machinery
- Disruption of Farming Operations (Income Loss and Expenses)
- Debris Removal Increased Limit
- Spoilage - Perishable Farm Personal Property
- Foreign Object in Machinery
- Cab Glass
- Equipment Breakdown
Optional Coverages for Liability
- Custom Farming Liability Coverage
- Custom Feeding Liability Coverage
- Confined Livestock Care, Custody & Control Liability Coverage
Commercial Agribusiness coverage is available in Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
*All risks must be referred to Grinnell Mutual by the sponsoring agent’s mutual to verify the mutual's role in the agri-business account.
Find an agent