Report a Claim
- Make sure no one is injured and that 911 has been alerted.
- Once you’re in a safe place, exchange information with others involved in the accident. Never discuss responsibility for the accident unless you’re speaking with law enforcement.
- Record the facts: Date, time, and location of the accident; names, addresses, and telephone numbers of anyone involved, including witnesses; and descriptions and license numbers of other vehicles involved.
- File a claim. Fortunately it’s only a click away with Grinnell Mutual’s Manage My Account. You can also call our Claims Call Center at 1-877-467-2252 Grinnell Mutual has also partnered with Safelite Auto Glass for convenient and efficient windshield repair claims service.
Our job: To make your next steps seamless and worry-free. Once you’ve filed your claim, an experienced claims representative will walk you through the claims process, from the investigatory phase to confirmation of coverage to repair and rental options.
- First ensure that you and your family are safe and sound, no matter what the occurrence.
- Save receipts and documents related to emergency repairs and always make sure to contact law enforcement and emergency help in times of crisis.
- File a claim. We make it simple via Manage My Account or calling 1-877-467-2252.
Our job: To help you pick up the pieces. We offer thoughtful follow-up, including reimbursement for repairs, an alternative living arrangement should you need one, and thorough loss documentation.
- After you’ve experienced a business loss, document the incident as best you can, ideally with photos, receipts, and documents related to emergency repairs.
- If one of your employees has been injured on the job, you’ll want to report a workers’ compensation claim immediately, including your state’s First Report of Injury form.
- Always contact law enforcement and emergency services if the situation is warranted — it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Once you’ve filed a claim via Manage My Account, or called our Claims Call Center at 1-877-467-2252, we’ll take the reins.
Our job: To help you get back to business as usual quickly and as smoothly as possible. A seasoned and resourceful claims agent will walk you through every step of the process, starting with documentation and ending with getting your business back on track where it belongs.
We keep you safe.
State Fraud Warnings
Insurance fraud is a serious crime. Read more about how your state governs this crime here.
Minnesota Mandatory Reporting
Minnesota law requires medical providers submit bills electronically through a clearinghouse. Grinnell Mutual and Grinnell Select Insurance Company use CorVel as their clearinghouse for electronic submissions of claims. Learn more about Minnesota Mandatory Reporting here.